K&S Contracting Project-Manitou Springs Resort Renovation
Our Trusted team at K & S Contracting specialize in foundation repair for homeowners across Saskatchewan, but we also offer general contracting services to Saskatoon and surrounding area. In our latest blog we share a project that we completed recently at Manitou Springs Resort
Manitou Springs Resort Renovation
We were excited to be involved in the renovation of this well known Saskatchewan landmark!
Front desk and reception improvement
We added a seating area with a photo of the lake that was blown up to fit the full wall area to be covered. Then stone was added to the area underneath to incorporate a shore like feel to the area. Flooring was upgraded. We added an extra pillar to balance the area and increased the size of the existing ones then covered them with stone to accent the area.The ceiling had new tiles installed with upgraded lighting to accent the project and cut down on power consumption.
Spa And Pool Desk
We changed the entire look of this area. Stone pillars were added to the rear of the desk, stone was also added around the exterior of the desk counter with accent lighting to brighten the space. The main Lighting was changed and added to brighter and more energy efficient . The new look has greatly added too the spa feel of the area. A wood accent was added to the ceiling to freshen the area as well.
Pillars in pool area
Real stone was added to the pool pillars to accent the pool and warm the
Manitou Springs Resort and Mineral Spa offers you these affordable luxuries:
This scenic Saskatchewan resort hotel with 102 relaxing rooms and suites, overlooking placid Lake Manitou is a wonderful place to spend some time relaxing!
- Non-smoking and wheelchair-accessible rooms available.
- European-style mineral spa with three soothing temperature sections from 94 degrees to 102 degrees Fahrenheit;
- Wheelchair accessibility and childrens’ poolside play area;
- Revitalizing Swedish massage, reflexology, body wrap or other therapeutic services by professional therapists;
- A variety of esthetic services to help you feel and look your best;
- Fully-equipped fitness centre featuring an array of aerobic, cardio and weight-resistance equipment;
- Indoor shops featuring unique Saskatchewan-made products by local artisans, souvenirs, clothing and an extensive selection of swimwear;
- Water’s Edge Restaurant and Lounge for fine dining or a fun family meal;
- Superior meeting and convention facilities for up to 180 people, including three meeting rooms and banquet services;
Stay a while or just for the day! The mineral spa is open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
“We will get you back on solid ground!”
Our services include: